Pelourinho de Frossos
This pillory is dated from 1664 and composed by prismatic shaft with Doric capital sustaining a parallelepiped presenting the Portuguese Coat of Arms.
Rua Comendador Augusto Martins Pereira (EM 579)
- Easy external parking
- Pillories & Stone crosses
Monuments near Pelourinho de Frossos
Busto do Comendador Augusto Martins Ferreira
Monument erected in honor of Comendador Augusto Martins Ferreira, the first President of the direction of Alba Sport Club.
Capela de São Sebastião
Chapel dated 1676, consisting of a longitudinal plan with a nave and a chancel lower and narrow. In the first half of the 20th century was coated with tiles an…
Capela do Divino Espírito Santo e Cruzeiro
19TH-century chapel with longitudinal plant and two small rectilinear fenestrations simple in back façade. In the interior, highlighted by a polychrome wood sc…