Convento de Nossa Senhora da Boa Esperança
Convent founded in 1563, intended for the friars of the third order Regular of St. Francis or the Friars Minor of St. Francis of Covilhã. In 1834 the convent was disbanded and later, in 2001, the space was transformed into a guesthouse by architect Luís Rebelo de Andrade.
Caminho de Santo Antão
- Easy external parking, Private parking
- Convents & Monasteries