Mannerist and Baroque Manor, with U-shaped and symmetrical composite plant, built in the 16th century. On the façade, stands a central staircase that leads to the piano nobile. Around, there is a baroque garden of rectangular plant with a central tank of fountain and some sources of backrest.
Watermill dated 1819, consisting of two rectangular bodies and four arcs back down. The interior is in poor condition, noting a stone partition wall with a communication port surmounted by a rectangular. It is a tidal mill which operated by the driving force of the water.
Via sacra chapel built in the 16th century, the present longitudinal plant, composed of a porch, a chapel and a vestry located near. Inside, the chancel altar in gilt and three paintings representing the scene of Calvary.
Baroque chapel and revivalist, dated 1731, with a longitudinal plan consists of a nave and a rectangular sacristy. Is adossado to this chapel a wall of the farm with a revivalist portal with triple pediment divided by cornices, who is believed to have been built in the 19th century. This portal features an image of Saint Michael fighting the devil and flanked by angels.
Crossroads cruise probably built in the 15th or 16th century, dating back to the 19TH century shrine. The cruise consists of a pedestal box, a circular shaft, a spherical capital and a Latin cross. The shrines have a range from downed arch flanked by Tuscan pilasters, with cornice topped by a shell where you see a panel of Christ crucified.