A museum inaugurated on July 7, 1996, on th right part of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Nazaré, in the old House of Despacho. It exhibits religious objects that come mostly from donations of the faithful of Our Lady of Nazaré.
Bandstand erected in 1897, by the confraternity of our Lady of Nazareth, in the Largo de Nossa Senhora da Nazaré. This gazebo, octagonal base and covered by a coruchéu, is a good example of this kind of civil architecture in the district.
A cultural space located in the old centre of the town of Nazaré. It is a modern cultural infrastructure that was intervened in 2002. Currently, it is the best spot in Nazaré for theatre, music, dance and cinema sessions as well.
Exhibitions of old curiosities, such as medals, coins, photographs, paintings and clothes from Nazaré. It includes objects from the Paleolithic to our century that picture, mostly, the lives of the fishermen and women.
The Theatre Chaby Pinheiro is locatd by the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Nazaré, at the "Sítio". It is an early 20th century building, planned by the architect Ernestro Korrodi & Thieraga. It has a rather rich interior that contrasts with its simple facade. It is on of the most important places in town where cultural activities take place.
The tradition of bullfights in Nazaré dates back at least to the 8th century, always connected to the celebrations of Our Lady of Nazaré. The square was constructed in 1891, after a violent fire destroyed the previous one. This space has a neo-moorish style and seats for 5000 spectators. Currently, during the summer months, Nazarwelcomes the best horsemen in the country in rather prestigious bullfights.