Explore the best places

Monuments in Lamego

Fonte da Carquejeira

  • heritage

Rua da Carquejeira
5100-126, Lamego

Lamego

Rectangular source little crafted and with two cocks.

Estátua de Dom Miguel - Bispo de Lamego

  • heritage

Rua Macário de Castro
5100-149, Lamego

Lamego

Statue located in the center of a square representing the Bishop Don Miguel.

Padrão de Penude

  • heritage

EN2
5100-725, Penude

Lamego

Simple pattern with two steps, surmounted by a sphere and a cross.

Santuário de Nossa Senhora dos Remédios

  • heritage

Monte de Santo Estevão
5100-081, Lamego

Lamego

Dated 1738, this is a holy mountain, of Italian influence, affiliated at the sanctuary of Bom Jesus de Braga. Consists of a monumental staircase, large panoramic effect, with convergent and divergent sections, animated decorative vases, statues and symbolic sources.

Casa Cadeia

  • heritage

Praça Infante Dom Pedro Conde de Barcelos (EN521)
5100-550, Lalim

Lamego

Former home of the chain that was recovered and opened to the public in 2004. On the first floor, permanently exposed by figures representing the so-called "good men" of old.

Casa das Brolhas

  • heritage

Rua Macário de Castro
5100-149, Lamego

Lamego

Also known as "Solar dos Castros, this House was built in 1777 with the reuse of previous structures, such as canopies and kitchen bins for grain. Features a wide facade divided by pilasters into five bodies enhanced by decorative motifs. The central body is the granite gate, topped by stone weapons. The garden, 18th century stroke, is composed of geometric beds limited by boxwood hedges, a tank and a small fountain. The vegetation is topiada, with a curious maze with high hedges and fresh houses carved in shrubbery.

Casa dos Mores

  • heritage

Rua Macário de Castro (EN226)
5100-149, Lamego

Lamego

Very old House that is today São Damião. Although the last owners dons this House being the Osórios, still possess weapons that are on the right side, the guns of rabbits and, on the left side, the Botelhos '.

Palacete de Santa Cruz

  • heritage

Largo Doutor João de Almeida (EN522)
5100-095, Lamego

Lamego

18th century building that displays the coat of arms of the Oaks and the piglets.

Palacete dos Albergarias / Paço Episcopal

  • heritage

Rua das Cortes
5100-132, Lamego

Lamego

Dating from the 19th century, this building has worked the Court of appeal, the headquarters and the Upper elementary school. It was later restored and transformed in the Bishop's Palace.

Palacete dos Pinheiros de Aragão

  • heritage

Rua do Marquês de Pombal, 3
5100-150, Lamego

Lamego

Building that belonged to the Pinheiro de Aragon, displaying their weapons yet, aside from the guns of Salzedas and Pintos.

1 2 3 4 5 >