Bicycle track with 20 Km. This are ways right in the heart of the mountain. It is an adventure full of surprises, with sudden slopes and steep hills. The itineraries are adapted to BTT riders and others.
Anta funeral home of Hall consisting of five pillars of granite with slight inclination that support the hat, by camera and a door that separates this corridor structure, where they can meet a few stones still.
Rectangular plant irregular House with three floors, with openings in arch or polilobado, profusely decorated with stylized vegetal and geometric motifs. Presents monumental Corbels decorated with vegetal and anthropomorphic motifs. Enhancement for the monumental window geminate 1500s. It is also known as Palácio dos Távoras, marquesses of Gouveia.
Located outside the Walls, next to the ancient way that connected Beja to Mértola, it was founded in the XIII century. It suffered some changes, mainly during the XVIII century that gave it the present look. The Capela do Túmulos, the Cisterna, the paintings at the Sala do capítulo and the Coro Alto stand out. It is presently part of the net of Pousadas de Portugal.
Built between 650 and 665, with the name of São Salvador de Montélios, by the bishop of Braga, São Frutuoso, it was probably rebuilt in the X or XI century, being the only Roman- Byzantine art exemplar in Portugal. Later, the São Francisco Convent, from the XVII century, kept the chapel as an annex.
This is a fifteen hundreds temple, placed next to the Castle. It is considered one of the most important religious works on the Renaissance final phase in the Alentejo area. Its filling includes the tombstones with the most remarkable Portuguese families’ Coat of Arms. The project is accredited to Miguel de Arruda.
Franciscan convent capucho consisting of a longitudinal plan simple church with a nave, a chancel lower and narrow and a sacristy and Conventual adossadas dependencies. All these structures stand around a quadrangular cloister. It was founded in 1571 by the order of the Capuchin Friars of St. Francis.
This church was constructed under the orders of Filipe II in 1597. It is composed by three naves with Tuscan columns and plan in Latin cross. It stands out by the glazed tiles on the triumphal arch and the historic panels from 1644.
A restaurant located by the Lima river. It specializes in regional dishes. It has a rustic atmosphere and a friendly service. The lamprey and the shellfish are quite askeed for. It also organizes events. Its name comes from the water mill by the restaurant, at the mouth of the Vade river.