Histórico by PapaBoa
Inserted in the historical centre of Guimarães, a 16th-century mansion, the historic by Papaboa is a modern restaurant with traditional features, both in decoration, like on the menu. And it is also a space where you can enjoy ice cream parlour, creperie shop, tea and beer Hall. Still has at its disposal a Hall for events with all the comfort and refinement.At lunch there are Executive menu. Fado nights take place on Thursday.
Rua de Valdonas, 4
- Familiar, Historic, Informal
- Modern, Rustic
- Garden, Historic centre
- ATM, Mastercard, Visa
- Easy external parking
- Lunch (after hours), Dinner (after hours), Air conditioning, smoking, Internet, Live music, Catering, accessibility
- monday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- tuesday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- wednesday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- thursday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- friday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- saturday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- sunday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
Restaurants near Histórico by PapaBoa
Mediterranean ; Portuguese
Located in the historical center of Guimarães, this exquisite and cozy restaurant serves great Portuguese food.
The restaurant "Singing Wins" is a modern space, with discreet and relaxed environment, situated in one of the busiest areas of the city of Guimarães.
Castas & Tostas
Wine-bar a servir deliciosas tapas e uma seleção de vinhos a copo. Destaque para as sangrias de espumante.
Cor de Tangerina
The restaurant and cafeteria service from the Tangerine Color emphasizes the ovo-lacto-vegetarian, and the use of natural products, organic and fair trade also…
Contemporary ; Vegetarian
The Hool is a restaurant-bar facing the Praça da Oliveira, in the heart of Guimarães. Offers the best of traditional cuisine, not forgetting the best of intern…