Eco-Museu da Serra da Lousã / Museu Etnográfico Doutor Louzã Henriques
This museum presents a collection spanning diverse national ethnographic, where you can find instruments related to agriculture, such as agricultural implements and coupling systems. Is divided by several nuclei, such as the killing of the pig, the pottery, kitchen serrana, bread, olive oil, flax and blacksmith, cobbler.
Rua Doutor Pires de Carvalho (EN 236), 82
- Difficult external parking
- Temporary exhibitions, Guided tours
- monday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- tuesday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- wednesday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- thursday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- friday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- saturday: 10:00-12:00, 14:30-16:00
- sunday: 10:00-12:00, 14:30-16:00
Cultural Centers near Eco-Museu da Serra da Lousã / Museu Etnográfico Doutor Louzã Henriques
Anfiteatro do Parque Carlos Reis
An outdoors amphitheatre located in the park that has the same name, a tribute to the artist Carlos Reis. On the weekends, in the evning, it features varied sh…
Biblioteca Municipal da Lousã
A library with a wid collection of ocuments, papers and magazines and audiovisual media.
Cine-Teatro da Lousã
A wid space that welcomes several cultural events.
Coreto da Ponte
A small bandstand where philarmonic bands perform, mainly during the summer.