Chafariz do Passeio Alegre / Chafariz da Quinta da Prelada
This fountain is authored by Nicolau Nasoni and dates back to the 18th century.
Jardim do Passeio Alegre
- Fountains, Springs & Aqueducts
Monuments near Chafariz do Passeio Alegre / Chafariz da Quinta da Prelada
The construction of the new Port customs building was designed in 1859, by the French engineer C.F.G. Colson. It has an area of 36000 m2 and comprises three ma…
Farol de São Miguel
It was the first fire light in Portugal and was built in 1527, by the commendatory of the Santo Tirso Monastery, D. Miguel da Silva, who left incomes to lit fi…