Igreja Românica de Cedofeita - Igreja de São Martinho de Cedofeita

The tradition refers the existence, in this place, of a monastery founded in the VI century. From this one the only remains left were two capitals from the Christian Re-conquest. After a first repair, made in 1087, which kept the principal chapel and some arcades, the church was greatly altered in 1930.

Contacts


Largo do Priorado
4050-487, Porto

    Characteristics


  • Churches, Chapels & Temples
  • True

Best Of  in Porto

Nearby