Palacete de Belomonte
The Belomonte Palacete (mansion) is also known as the Pacheco Pereira’s House. This small palace was built in the XVIII century and was one of the meeting points of the Porto’s high society. After the death of João Pacheco Pereira, the owner, the house starts to fall apart. In 1888 it is bought by the Iron Company. Later, it was a college and a bank.