Pelourinho de Angeja
This pillory has a square basement with two steps, a column with a cylindrical shaft and a Tuscan capital with an inferior marking in ring. It is finished by a cubic structure with a cornice divided in three and a block with four faces with the Coat of Arms represented there and a Royal Crown on the top.
Praça da República
- Difficult external parking
- Pillories & Stone crosses
Monuments near Pelourinho de Angeja
Busto do Comendador Augusto Martins Ferreira
Monument erected in honor of Comendador Augusto Martins Ferreira, the first President of the direction of Alba Sport Club.
Capela de São Sebastião
Chapel dated 1676, consisting of a longitudinal plan with a nave and a chancel lower and narrow. In the first half of the 20th century was coated with tiles an…
Capela do Divino Espírito Santo e Cruzeiro
19TH-century chapel with longitudinal plant and two small rectilinear fenestrations simple in back façade. In the interior, highlighted by a polychrome wood sc…