Explore the best places

Cine-Teatro Avenida

  • leisure

Avenida General Humberto Delgado
6000-081, Castelo Branco

Castelo Branco

Space that, having being abandoned for some time, suffered remodelling works and has culturally reborn to the city.

Museu Vivo da Fogaça

  • food & drink

Rua Dr. Vitorino de Sá, 42
4520-223, Santa Maria da Feira

Santa Maria da Feira

Aqui poderá adquirir fogaças, fogacinhas, fogaças com ovos moles, princesinhas de chocolate, entre outras delícias.

Auditório Francisco de Assis

  • art

Rua do Amial, 478 - Colégio Luso Francês
4200-055, Porto

Porto

Localizado em Paranhos, o Auditório Francisco de Assis dispõe de 399 lugares, sendo seis para mobilidade reduzida, e de equipamentos e infraestruturas que permitem acolher todo o tipo de eventos empresariais, socioculturais, artísticos e académicos.

Cine-Teatro Municipal Messias

  • art

Alameda da Cidade
3050, Mealhada

Mealhada

Quinta da Abelheira

  • hotels

Rua da Abelheira
2640-613, Sobral da Abelheira

Mafra

Entre Mafra e a Ericeira, a Quinta da Abelheira é um aprazível turismo rural com produção biológica. Com um estilo rural mas contemporâneo, oferece alojamento em quartos e apartamentos, rodeados por um terreno com 40 hectares de agricultura biológica, de onde saem todos os produtos para os pequenos-almoços e brunches. Atividades não faltam, desde passeios a pé ou de bicicleta até passeios de charrete. Durante a estadia, os hospedes podem apreciar, seja no próprio quarto ou na biblioteca, parte da coleção que foi exibida no Centro de Arte Moderna da Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian da "A Obra Perdida" de Emmerico Nunes, …

Mosteiro de São Bento da Vitória

  • heritage

Rua de São Bento da Vitória, 45
4050-542, Porto

Porto

XVII century temple, built at the place where a former synagogue used to be. At the inside you may admire chromium plated panels and golden wood carving works.

Museu de Aveiro / Santa Joana

  • heritage

Avenida de Santa Joana
3810-329, Aveiro

Aveiro

The Aveiro Museum (also known as the Santa Joana Museum) is housed in the former Convent of Jesus, founded in 1464 by Dom Brites Leitoa. During the late 16th, 17th and 18th centuries, it underwent numerous interventions, from the construction of the cloister and of the tomb of Santa Joana, as well as the gilded carvings and historic tiles of the chancel and church body. By virtue of the Decree dated 1834 (extinction of the religious Orders) the convent is extinguished, and it starts to function as a college until 1910. In 1911 it is becames a Museum. It undergoes …

Câmara Municipal de Cinfães

  • utilities

Largo Paços do Concelho
4690-030, Cinfães

Cinfães

Centro Comercial Alfredo da Silva

  • shopping

Avenida Alfredo da Silva, 32
2830-302, Barreiro

Barreiro

A medium sized mall with 40 shops. Good looking.

Quinta das Águias

  • country
  • leisure

Rua da Junqueira, 138
1300, Lisboa

Lisboa

The farm is also known as "Quinta de Diogo de Mendonça", "Quinta do Visconde da Junqueira", " Quinta dos Côrte-Real" or "Quinta do Professor Lopo de Carvalho". Worthy of notice are the glazed tiles ashlars and the altar piece of Quillard inside the palace chapel.

1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 >