Coreto do Largo Almirante Gago Coutinho
The bandstand was inaugurated on January 15, 1956, to commemorate the 58th anniversary of the restoration of the Alcochete parish. It is a popular equipment in its character that, despite the simplicity of its composition, presents a game of profiles where the repetition of its hxagonal plan stands out.
Largo Almirante Gago Coutinho
Cultural Centers near Coreto do Largo Almirante Gago Coutinho
Coreto do Samouco
A bandstand where celebrations and performances by music bands and folk groups take place.
Fórum Cultural de Alcochete
A place that welcomes several different events. It has a square, a garden, an amphitheatre, an alley a water area and parking. The auditorium has 400 seats. It…
Museu Municipal de Alcochete
The Municipal Museum of Alcochete was inaugrated in 1988 an comprises three different themes: archaeology, history and ethnology. Of the several historical obj…