Located at the pleasant Palace Hotel da Curia, La Belle Époque has a dining room decorated in the 1920s style with a revivalist atmosphere. The menu is based in regional specialities and traditional Portuguese dishes. A wine list where the famed Bairrada wines stand out.
Avenida dos Plátanos
- email: [email protected]
- website: https://www.almeidahotels.pt/pt/restaurante-curia-palace-hotel
- Luxurious, Revivalist
- Cash, Mastercard, Visa
- Private parking
- smoking, Internet, Air conditioning
- monday: 13:00-14:30, 20:00-22:30
- tuesday: 13:00-14:30, 20:00-22:30
- wednesday: 13:00-14:30, 20:00-22:30
- thursday: 13:00-14:30, 20:00-22:30
- friday: 13:00-14:30, 20:00-22:30
- saturday: 13:00-14:30, 20:00-22:30
- sunday: 13:00-14:30, 20:00-22:30
Restaurants near Belle Époque
Nova Casa dos Leitões
A space that specializes in Bairrada sucking pig and serves all day long.
Located at the EN1 (a road), this space is quite well known in the region. It specializes in Bairrada sucking pig and features other traditional Portuguese spe…
A large space with a familiar atmosphere that serves traditional Portuguese dishes. Effective service and excellent panoramic views of the Curia park. Rather w…
A house with a tradition, with a pleasant atmosphere, that specializes in sucking pig dishes. Wide wine list.
A restaurant and bar that serves several snacks and simple dishes. Relaxed atmosphere and accessible prices.