Termas de Vale da Mó
The Millstone Valley Spa, located between the serra do Buçaco and Caramulo, are recognized for the quality of its mineral waters, rich in iron and magnesium, indicated especially for the treatment of diseases of the digestive, blood Forum and the diseases of civilization (depression, fatigue and stress). Are currently under the management of the Municipality of Anadia, in 2003 undertook some renovations in the building. Feature a surrounding area with spaces suitable for rest and recreation.
- Easy external parking
- monday: 08:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
- tuesday: 08:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
- wednesday: 08:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
- thursday: 08:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
- friday: 08:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
- saturday: 08:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
- sunday: 08:00-12:00, 15:30-18:00
- holiday: 08:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
Well-Being near Termas de Vale da Mó
Well-equipped gym and large dimensions. Enables the practice of several types, for all age groups. Provides bar, hairdresser and sauna.
Spa do Grande Curia
Situated on the famous thermal area of the Curia, the Belver Grande Hotel, this wellness space is involved in a romantic atmosphere of the 19th century. Privil…