Campo Arqueológico da Real Fábrica de Vidros Cristalinos de Coina
Ruins of the Royal glassworks established in the 18th century, in 1719. This factory produced glass white, crystalline type glass, glazing, mirrors and green glass. In 1747, due to lack of vegetable fuel, was transferred to the Marinha Grande. Currently only a few traces remain.
- email: [email protected]
- Easy external parking
Monuments near Campo Arqueológico da Real Fábrica de Vidros Cristalinos de Coina
Escultura da CUF
A simple scultpure that alludes to the centenary of CUF, 1865-1965. It is about 2 metres tall and is located in the centre of a roundabout.
Escultura de Luís Lázaro Zamenhof
Simple sculpture honoring Dr. Lejzer Zamenhof, creator of Esperanto.
Capela de Nossa Senhora dos Remédios
A chapel that was reconstructed during the Marquis of Pombal's era. It has sober and austere elements that characterize the "chão" style's architecture with a …
Moinho de Maré de Coina
A 16th/17h centuries mill with five milling engines.