Palácio de São Marcos
The monastery of this Palace was inhabited by Monks from 1451. In the Church, highlighted by a tomb set dating from the 15th and 16th centuries: Tomb of Fernão Teles de Meneses, dated 1481, and Tomb of João da Silva and Aires da Silva, designed by the sculptor Diogo Pires Manueline-o-Boy.
Rua Dom Duarte Nuno (EN 575)
- Palaces & Mansions
Monuments near Palácio de São Marcos
Cruzeiro de São Marcos
Cross integrated on the set of the former São Marcos Convent. It has an octagonal plinth and a knot.