Calado & Calado
Place with a typical decoration, including glazed tiles and ancient crockery exhibited. It offers regional recipes.
Rua da Sota, 14-16
- Cosy, Familiar
- Traditional, Typical
- Difficult external parking
- Mediterranean, Portuguese
- Air conditioning, accessibility
- monday: 19:00-22:00
- tuesday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:00
- wednesday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:00
- thursday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:00
- friday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:00
- sunday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:00
Restaurants near Calado & Calado
Adega Paço do Conde
Typical wine cellar serving good traditional Portuguese dishes. His specialties are meat and fish grills and the chanfana.
Space to combine the rustic typical of a cellar of fados old with bright colours and modern décor. Every Friday nights of Fado. Offers good traditional Portugu…
Casa de Pasto A Taberninha
Restaurant located in a nice square in the city centre, with a pleasant terrace. Proposes a menu of snacks from the kitchen lusa.
Space to combine the refinement with the rusticity, resulting in a friendly and welcoming environment. Her speciality are the kebabs and steaks with different …
Nicola de Coimbra
Large restaurant with a polished look and dark wood furniture. The menu includes regional dishes.