Located in the northeast of the council of Pampilhosa da Serra, on the right bank of the Unhais river, the village of Meãs has less than 200 inhabitants. The region originated before the foundation of Portugal as can be seen by the presenc of several castros (celtic villages). It has typical schist houses. A special note to the chapel's tower and to the "alminhas".
Located on the right bank of the Zêzere river. The Mother Church, the Chapel of Santo Cristo and the Chapel of Saint Sebastian are well worth a visit. On August 4 the village celebrates Saint Domingos, its patron saint.
Located on the right bank of the Zêzere river. During the summer, many immigrants come to this village. Do visit the Mother Church and its high altar, the Chapel of Saint Miguel, the Hermitage of Our Lady of Fátima, the Crucifiz, the old houses and the belvedere.
This place was a small town and the parishe's siege until 1855. Of difficult access, the mountain landscapes and its primitiveness are its main attractions. Nearby, at the Fajão cliffs, there are several exotic caves, namely the Casa dos Mouros (House of the Moors), the Gruta de Camões (Cave of Camões) and the Forno dos Mouros (Oven of the Moors).