Le Marquis Restaurant
This quaint restaurant is housed in a 17TH-century country house. The Dutch owners, Vincent van Dijk and Helma van Rossum present exquisite dishes and very well made.
Sítio de Gorjões - Monte da Palhagueira
- Cosy, Romantic
- Mastercard, Visa
- Private parking
- Author, Fusion, Mediterranean
- Air conditioning, smoking, accessibility
- wednesday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:00
- thursday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:00
- friday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:00
- saturday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:00
- sunday: 12:00-16:00
Restaurants near Le Marquis Restaurant
A simple and welcoming space, located by the road, that serves traditional Portuguese dishes.
Located in downtown Faro, this rustic restaurant reminds us of a cellar, with typical dishes. The dishes are homely made, and quickly served with warmth.
Simple and familiar space to serve a wide variety of pizzas.
A simple and familiar space with a great variety of pizzas.