Casa dos Mores
Very old House that is today São Damião. Although the last owners dons this House being the Osórios, still possess weapons that are on the right side, the guns of rabbits and, on the left side, the Botelhos '.
Rua Macário de Castro (EN226)
- Easy external parking
- Typical houses & Relevant buildings
Monuments near Casa dos Mores
Palacete dos Vilhenas
18th century building that displays the heraldic insignia of the pear trees, of Coutinhos, of Vilhenas and of the Mark.
Casa das Brolhas
Also known as "Solar dos Castros, this House was built in 1777 with the reuse of previous structures, such as canopies and kitchen bins for grain. Features a w…
Chafariz da Ponte
Scrounge around source, very simple and with two cocks.
Estátua de Dom Miguel - Bispo de Lamego
Statue located in the center of a square representing the Bishop Don Miguel.