Centro Cultural de Redondo
A cultural space with a modern, appealing architecture, inaugurated in 2006. It organizes cultural activities such as cinema sessions, theatre, dance performances, exhibitions and music concerts.
- Cultural centers
- Auditorium, Bar/snack-bar
- monday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- tuesday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- wednesday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- thursday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- friday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- saturday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- sunday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
Cultural Centers near Centro Cultural de Redondo
Biblioteca / Centro Lúdico de Montoito
A section of the municipal library of Redondo, especially aimed to the youngest.
Biblioteca Municipal do Redondo
A space where one may read and consult manuscripts, papare and other archives. It is also a play centre and aims to promote reading habits.
Coliseu de Redondo
Resulting from the recovery of the former Bullring Simão da Veiga Jr. was born, now named Round Coliseum features an avant-garde architecture, hosting several …
Enoteca de Redondo
This welcoming space features many of the vest Alentejo white an red winesm accompanied by bread, cheese and regional sausages.