Museu do Traje de Viana do Castelo
Museum dedicated to the preservation of ethnographic traditions, around 900 pieces, with emphasis on the Minho costume. Here you can see a permanent exhibition about Wool and Linen in Alto Minho Costume. It also works as a space for temporary exhibitions, with varied themes.
Praça da República, 58
4900-520,Viana do Castelo
- Guided tours
- tuesday: 10:00-13:00, 15:00-18:00
- wednesday: 10:00-13:00, 15:00-18:00
- thursday: 10:00-13:00, 15:00-18:00
- friday: 10:00-13:00, 15:00-18:00
- saturday: 10:00-13:00, 15:00-18:00
- sunday: 10:00-13:00, 15:00-18:00
Cultural Centers near Museu do Traje de Viana do Castelo
Auditório Professor Lima de Carvalho
Auditorium of the Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo.
Cineplace Estação Viana
Cinemas located at the Mall Station Viana.
Museu da Ourivesaria Tradicional
The heart of Viana is, quit probably, the most well known work in this museum devoted to the History of Traditional Jewelry in Portugal.