Restaurante da Pousada Mosteiro de Amares
A recent Pousada of Portugal, built in a monastery of the order of Cister, dating back to the 12th century. The restaurant is imposing, with a high ceiling and a stone table, where oncee used to be the monk's dining room. The menu is filled with dishes of the traditional cuisine of the Minho region. A special note to the desserts that are exhibited in a corner of the room.
Largo do Terreiro - Pousada Mosteiro de Amares
4720-633,Santa Maria do Bouro
- email: [email protected]
- website: https://www.pousadas.pt/pt/hotel/pousada-amares
- Historic, Romantic, Sophisticated
- ATM, American Express, Cash, Diners Club, Mastercard, Visa
- Private parking
- Contemporary, Portuguese
- Internet, Air conditioning, smoking, accessibility
- monday: 13:00-15:00, 19:30-22:00
- tuesday: 13:00-15:00, 19:30-22:00
- wednesday: 13:00-15:00, 19:30-22:00
- thursday: 13:00-15:00, 19:30-22:00
- friday: 13:00-15:00, 19:30-22:00
- saturday: 13:00-15:00, 19:30-22:00
- sunday: 13:00-15:00, 19:30-22:00
- holiday: 13:00-15:00, 19:30-22:00
Restaurants near Restaurante da Pousada Mosteiro de Amares
This stone restaurant is famed for its delicious sucking pig.
Ao chegar ao restaurante Carias, em Goães, salta à vista o cartaz que indica que há papas de sarrabulho. De outubro a maio é este o destino de muitos aprecia…
Churrasqueira de Caldelas
A modern restaurant located in an old farm house of the Minho region, that dates back to 1974. It serves dishes of the Minho region.
Recanto da Minhota
A restaurant that specializes in barbecues.
A centenary restaurant that serves well prepared dishes of the Minho region and has a kind service. It has its own production of green and red wines.