Núcleo Museológico da Rua do Sembrano
A set of archaeological vestiges of great importance to the city's history. Here one can find vestiges of the medieval and modern ages, as well as of the roman period and of the iron age.
- Difficult external parking
- Guided tours, Temporary exhibitions, accessibility
- tuesday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- wednesday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- thursday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- friday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- saturday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- sunday: 09:30-12:30, 14:00-18:00
Cultural Centers near Núcleo Museológico da Rua do Sembrano
Auditório da Biblioteca Municipal de Beja José Saramago
Small amphitheatre used for varied cultural events.
Biblioteca Municipal de Beja José Saramago
Municipal library named after the Nobel of literature, José Saramago. The library has several sectors: adult, juvenile, multimedia (13 computers with internet)…
Casa da Cultura de Beja
The Casa da Cultura of Beja promotes several events such as: exhibitions, concerts, contemporary dance or theatre. It has rehearsal rooms for bands, permanent …
Conservatório Regional do Baixo Alentejo
Small room where concerts and recitals occur.