Augusta Restaurant opened in 1998, on the old road Braga\/keys. Bacalhau à Augusta and fresh fish for grilling, which daily market has, in addition to the roast lamb in the oven, the excellent barbecued beef loaf, many to the boss and the tasty Grilled Black pork are some highlights of the menu. Finally, amazing desserts, such as the conventual or crispy pillow to Augusta.
Rua do Fojo, 84
- email: [email protected]
- website: https://restaurantestorres.pt/augusta/
- social network: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Torres-Restaurantes/119953331432174
- Cosy, Sophisticated
- ATM, American Express, Mastercard, Visa
- Private parking
- Contemporary, Portuguese
- Air conditioning, Internet, smoking
- monday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-23:00
- tuesday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-23:00
- wednesday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-23:00
- friday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-23:00
- saturday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-23:00
- sunday: 12:00-15:00
Restaurants near Augusta
10Dieci - Pizza Expresso
Italian ; Portuguese
Ample space, simple and familiar, to serve a variety of Italian dishes such as pizzas and assorted folders, and other dishes, highlighting the francesinhas.
Simple and familiar space to serve a wide variety of dishes from traditional Portuguese cuisine.
Rustic restaurant that proposes dishes of regional cuisine, served in abundant portions. Inserted on a farm, two miles from Braga, offers nine rooms, pleasant …
Adega Regional de Tenões
Simple space with familiar atmosphere serving traditional Portuguese cuisine dishes, highlighting the minhotan dishes.