Farol da Guia
When the Portuguese maritime expansion had its peak, in the 16th century, Cascais was one of the first places to have a lighthouse. The Guia lighthouse was built in 1610 and a small hermitage was built in the surrounding area with the following inscription: "Guide of the seamen".
Avenida Senhora do Cabo - EN 247
- Easy external parking
Monuments near Farol da Guia
Casa Les Acacias
Summer house built between the late 19th century and early 20th century. Presents irregular T plant with three floors, with two roofs cover performed by waters.
Vila Aduar e seus anexos
Set composed of a main building and four chalets of smaller dimensions. The main building features a plant in H, with coverage carried out by three roofs and f…
Villa Sarah / Instituto das Filhas de Maria Auxiliadora
Single family housing dating from the late 19th century, of quadrangular with four floors. In 1959, the House passes to the Institute of the daughters of Mary …