Antigo Colégio de São Boaventura
18th century building with a main façade of six cloths, with four and five floors. It was founded in 1550 as University College, by Dom João III. It was rebuilt in 1715 and, in 1834, the School was extinct. The original building, only a few corners on the outside and the inside arcades.
Rua da Sofia
- Typical houses & Relevant buildings
Monuments near Antigo Colégio de São Boaventura
Edifício do Mercado Municipal Dom Pedro V
Market Hall built in 1867. In 1908 was inaugurated the Fish Pavilion, a work considered an excellent specimen of the aesthetics of the iron. In 2000 was starte…