Capela de Nossa Senhora da Alegria
Chapel of longitudinal plant, consisting of a nave, a chancel and a vestry located near the left side. It was built in 1634, showing features of Mannerist and Baroque architecture. Inside, highlighting some 18th-century tiles that line the walls of the chancel, depicting scenes from the life of the Virgin Mary.
Bairro Senhora d'Alegria
- Churches, Chapels & Temples