Cruzeiro de Santo Cristo
It is believed that this cruise was built in 1699, the date entered in the gate of the fence line. Features a domed cover closed on three sides and supported by two Tuscan columns. Inside, there is a Crucifix of vegetal decoration, flanked on the left by the Virgin and on the right by St. John.
- Pillories & Stone crosses