Chafariz da Avenida 25 de Abril / Antiga Fonte da Corredoura
Fountain of backrest with a rectangular tank and two cocks. The backrest is a real shield flanked by two spheres armilares. The original fountain was built in the 16th century, and in 1960 moved to the current location.
Avenida 25 de Abril
- Easy external parking
- Fountains, Springs & Aqueducts
Monuments near Chafariz da Avenida 25 de Abril / Antiga Fonte da Corredoura
Edifício da Câmara Municipal da Covilhã
Building opened in 1958 to replace the old House Chamber, dated 1614.