Rua do Ginásio Clube
- Façades, Portals & Windows
Monuments near Janela Manuelina
Chafariz da Avenida 25 de Abril / Antiga Fonte da Corredoura
Fountain of backrest with a rectangular tank and two cocks. The backrest is a real shield flanked by two spheres armilares. The original fountain was built in …
Edifício da Câmara Municipal da Covilhã
Building opened in 1958 to replace the old House Chamber, dated 1614.