A hill whose peak is at an altitude of 653 metres, located between Estremoz and Redondo. It has a wide variety of plants and animals, namely the insect eating plant "orvalho-do-sol". In spite of the fact that many eucaliptus trees were planted in the 1950s, later destroyed by a fire in 2003, it still remains the "lung" of several parishes in the Alentejo region. It is also where the Convent of Saint Paulo, of 1182, is located.
- car access