Museu de Arte Contemporânea - Fortaleza de Santiago
This museum has a vast collection of contemporary Portuguese art from the 1960s to the present, having as its initial core the collection of the Prize for Plastic Arts of Funchal, an initiative carried out in the years 1966 and 1967.
Rua do Portão de São Tiago
- Private parking
- Outdoor areas, Library, Bar/snack-bar, Educational services, Guided tours, Shop, Restaurant, accessibility
- monday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- tuesday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- wednesday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- thursday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- friday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
Cultural Centers near Museu de Arte Contemporânea - Fortaleza de Santiago
Centro Cívico de Animação e Cultura Edmundo Bettencourt
Space where cultural and social activities take place.
Museu de Electricidade da Madeira - Casa da Luz
Museum placed at the former Thermal Power Station of Funchal, exhibiting a vast collection of documents and rare models of machines and equipments. It is possi…
Museu Militar do Funchal - Núcleo Museológico do Forte de São Tiago
Military Museum Located inside São Tiago Fortress.