Com vistas para o Tejo, o BAHR é a casa do chef Bruno Rocha. Pertence ao Bairro Alto Hotel, localizado numa das zonas mais conceituadas de Lisboa, e aqui poderá usufruir de refeições requintadas, ou de um brunch ao domingo, no célebre terraço.
Praça Luís de Camões, 2 - 5º Andar - Terraço Bairro Alto Hotel
- email: [email protected]
- website: https://www.bahr.pt/pt/
- social network: https://www.facebook.com/BairroAltoHotel
- ATM, Cash
- Private parking
- Author, Portuguese
- Internet, smoking, accessibility
- monday: 07:00-11:00, 12:30-22:30
- tuesday: 07:00-11:00, 12:30-22:30
- wednesday: 07:00-11:00, 12:30-22:30
- thursday: 07:00-11:00, 12:30-22:30
- friday: 07:00-11:00, 12:30-22:30
- saturday: 07:00-11:00, 12:30-22:30
- sunday: 07:00-11:00, 12:30-22:30
Restaurants near Terraço BAHR
Born in Cascais, the restaurant 100 Maneiras moved in 2009 to Bairro Alto, in the historical centre of Lisbon an area where the quality and originality of the …
A Cocheira Alentejana
Welcoming house serving well prepared Alentejo meals. Reasonable wine list.
Located at the Bairro Alto this is the most ancient fado house in Lisbon. The decoration is done with oil paintings, ancient pictures and Portuguese earthenwar…
International ; Portuguese
This ancient building at the Bairro Alto, with 160 years, decorated with glazed tiles, works as a restaurant serving, mostly, regional recipes, although it als…
Antigo 1º de Maio
House working for more than 20 years, being a gastronomic space famous in the capital. Competent service and tasty homemade food. Large and wise wine list.
Comfortable and large fado house, with a typical decor where you may hear the fado, while enjoying well prepared tarditional Portuguese cuisine dishes.