A welcoming restaurant with an elegant room, located by the Largo do Castelo (Castle Square), with delicious traditional Portuguese dishes. An interesting choice of wines.
Rua do Castelo, 59
4450-632,Leça da Palmeira
- Familiar, Informal
- Rustic, Traditional, Typical
- Historic centre
- ATM, American Express, Mastercard, Visa
- Easy external parking
- Lunch (after hours), Take-away, Air conditioning, Internet, Home delivery service, smoking, Dinner (after hours)
- monday: 12:30-15:00, 19:30-23:00
- tuesday: 12:30-15:00, 19:30-23:00
- wednesday: 12:30-15:00, 19:30-23:00
- thursday: 12:30-15:00, 19:30-23:00
- friday: 12:30-15:00, 19:30-00:00
- saturday: 12:30-15:30, 19:30-00:00
Restaurants near A Margarida
A Cozinha da Maria
The pleasant room, the effective service and the tempting menu do commend this "cozinha" (kitchen). Excellent choice of wines.
A restaurant with Portuguese traditional dishes, ideal for get togethers.
Casa de Chá da Boa Nova
Author ; Vegetarian
O restaurante Boa Nova, aposta do chef Rui Paula, traz o mar e o céu à mesa. Num cenário de rara beleza, dentro e fora de portas, este restaurante ocupa a famo…
Brazilian ; Portuguese
A wide space, with a colourful decor, where meals are animated by the Brazilian flavours together with live rythms. Fun and friendly service.
Fast food ; Portuguese
Simple space, located on the seafront, with modern décor to contrast with the stone walls, creating a very welcoming environment. Serves traditional Portuguese…
Nice area to work as bar and restaurant, located on the beach which gave it the name. It offers a comfortable and lively terrace, ideal for a sunny day. Serves…