Foral de Melgaço
The restaurant Foral de Melgaço is located in the Hotel Monte Prado. It has a modern atmosphere, with a sober decor and panoramic views of the Minho river and of the Spanish hillsides, especially if one chooses the terrace that overlooks the landscape. In this restaurant one can find the best traditional Portuguese cuisine with several regional dishes.
Monte Prado - Monte Prado Hotel & Spa
- email: [email protected]
- website: http://www.hotelmonteprado.pt/
- social network: https://www.facebook.com/Monte-Prado-Hotel-SPA-388302747968795/
- Business, Familiar, Informal
- Mountain, River
- Easy external parking, Private parking
- Portuguese, Regional
- smoking, Live music, Internet, Air conditioning, accessibility
- monday: 12:30-14:30, 20:00-22:00
- tuesday: 12:30-14:30, 20:00-22:00
- wednesday: 12:30-14:30, 20:00-22:00
- thursday: 12:30-14:30, 20:00-22:00
- friday: 12:30-14:30, 20:00-22:30
- saturday: 12:30-14:30, 20:00-22:00
- sunday: 12:30-14:30, 20:00-22:00
- holiday: 12:30-14:30, 20:00-22:00
Restaurants near Foral de Melgaço
Adega do Sossego
A rustic house, with a regional deecor and a menu of fine dishes of the Minho region. The name Adega do Sossego was born because its proprietor used to enjoy r…
A restaurant that is over 70 years old, locatd in the Albergaria Boa Vista. It has a large space, divided in two rooms.
A restaurant with a welcoming atmosphere. It serves several regional dishes and fine wines.