Museu de Mértola - Núcleo de Arte Sacra
Ths ole temple of the Misericórdia de Mértola houses the first municipal religious art museum. This space, named Porta da Ribeira, presents a unique set of images and religious utensils from popular hermitages and chapels. It features religious art from the 14th to the 18th centuries, religious utensils, procesion crosses and painted wood.
Largo da Misericórdia, 5
- email: [email protected]
- website: https://www.museudemertola.pt/nucleos-exposicao/arte-sacra/
- tuesday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- wednesday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- thursday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- friday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- saturday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- sunday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
Cultural Centers near Museu de Mértola - Núcleo de Arte Sacra
Anfiteatro da Praia da Tapada Grande
A riverside space that organizes all sorts of shows and can welcome up to several hundred people.
Museu de Mértola - Casa Romana
A part of the museum that presents roman findings, including a house of that time.