Palácio da Brejoeira
This is an imposing house ordered to be built in the beginning of the 19th century and being concluded almost thirty years after. The plan is in L, with two ample façades and two small towers finished by balustrade and pinnacles. On the inside the rooms with neoclassical decoration stand out. On the outside a gardened terrace is sided by high walls. The Palace, a private property assigned to the production of one of the most recognised Alvarinho wines in this region, receive visits.
- Private parking
- Palaces & Mansions
- Visitable (with a guide)
- monday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- tuesday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- wednesday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- thursday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- friday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- saturday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- sunday: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
Monuments near Palácio da Brejoeira
Capela de São Félix
Church of architectural structure in late Mannerism, with the transition to the Baroque.
Castro de São Caetano
Fortified settlement proto-history with traces of Roman occupation in its three lines of walls.
Cruzeiro de Tangil
Path cruise, decorated, embossed with the symbols of the passion of Christ.