Igreja Paroquial de Santo Aleixo da Restauração
The first temple was constructed in 1626. In 1644 it served as a refuge for the population during the Spanish offensive and in that period it was destroyed. It was rebuilt in 1683 and it is again damaged during the Succession War. In 1733 it went from a three naves structure to one with one only nave. The church, prominent to the village presents one façade in which a niche and the bell tower stand out.
Praça da Restauração
7875-150,Santo Aleixo da Restauração
- Churches, Chapels & Temples
Monuments near Igreja Paroquial de Santo Aleixo da Restauração
Ermida de Santo António
Chapel with Manueline elements (of rural and regional trait) and Mannerist.