Museu Diogo Gonçalves
A painting museum at the Centro de Apoio de Idosos de Portimão (Aged People Supporting Centre of Portimão). Ot has works by about 200 Portuguese artists, including Joaquim Rodrigo, Carlos Lança, Adão Rodrigues, Júlio Amaro, António Costa and Costa Coutinho.
Praça da República
- monday: 14:00-18:00, 9:00-12:00
- tuesday: 14:00-18:00, 9:00-12:00
- wednesday: 14:00-18:00, 9:00-12:00
- thursday: 14:00-18:00, 9:00-12:00
- friday: 14:00-18:00, 9:00-12:00
- saturday: 14:00-18:00, 9:00-12:00
- sunday: 14:00-18:00, 9:00-12:00
- holiday: 14:00-18:00, 9:00-12:00
Cultural Centers near Museu Diogo Gonçalves
Biblioteca Municipal Manuel Teixeira Gomes
A library composed of an infantile, a juvenile and an adults sections. There are several areas with tables and sofas for reading and studying. It has several i…
Casa Manuel Teixeira Gomes
This area exposes the spoils of bibliographic Manuel Teixeira Gomes. In this place also are periodically various events such as concerts, recitals, meetings, c…
A gallery with contemporary art exhibitions and sale of fine arts works.
Galeria San Lucas
A small gallery located in the commercial area of the town. Exhibition and sale of paintings by the artist Júlio Amaro, the shop's owner.