Casa Colombo - Museu do Porto Santo
A museum devoted to this navigator (Christopher Columbus) with a special note to the furniture of his age, Christopher Columbus's engravings, reproductions of the clothings of his days and a series of manuscripts, including his 3rd journey's travelogue.
Travessa da Sacristia, 2
- email: [email protected]
- website: http://www.museucolombo-portosanto.com/home.html
- social network: https://www.facebook.com/casacolombomuseudoportosanto/?ref=page_internal
- Documentation center, Outdoor areas, Toilets, Temporary exhibitions, Shop, Educational services, Guided tours
- tuesday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- wednesday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- thursday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- friday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- saturday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-17:30
- sunday: 10:00-13:00
Cultural Centers near Casa Colombo - Museu do Porto Santo
Biblioteca Municipal de Porto Santo
A recently remodelled library, with about 23 thousand books, a videotech, a space for children and teenagers and free internet.
Centro Cultural e de Congressos do Porto Santo
A modern space where congresses, concerts and cinems sessions take place. It has also bars and supporting areas ready for cocktail and meals services.
Museu do Cardina
An ethnographic museum, inaugurated in 2006, with a large collection of objects and artefacts that picture the daily life of the people in the island of Porto …