Museu dos Transportes e Comunicações
The changes made by the architect Souto Moura at the former Alfândega (customs) building gave the place another aspect. This exhibition aims to allow the public to know, generally, the communication and transports contribute in these days. One of the big attractions of this museum is the permanent exhibition: “O automóvel no espaço e no tempo” (history of the car).
Rua Nova da Alfândega - Edifício Alfândega
- Private parking
- Library, Auditorium, Guided tours, Bar/snack-bar, Restaurante, Shop, Temporary exhibitions, Educational services, accessibility
- tuesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- wednesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- thursday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- friday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- saturday: 15:00-19:00
- sunday: 15:00-19:00
- holiday: 15:00-19:00
Cultural Centers near Museu dos Transportes e Comunicações
Projected and built as a artistic creation place and a vehicle to its divulgation, it increased, during its 30 years of existence, both the dialogue between di…
Galeria Quadrado Azul Porto
A space with contemporary art exhibitions by Portuguese and foreign artists.