Museu do Sabugal
This museum displays a collection of objects ranging from prehistoric times to the modern age, passing through the Roman period and the middle ages. There is also a space for temporary exhibitions.
Largo de São Tiago
- email: [email protected]
- website: http://www.museusabugal.net/
- Temporary exhibitions
- tuesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- wednesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- thursday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- friday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- saturday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- sunday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- tuesday: 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30
- wednesday: 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30
- thursday: 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30
- friday: 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30
- saturday: 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30
- sunday: 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30
Cultural Centers near Museu do Sabugal
Auditório Municipal do Sabugal
Space where various events, including plays, concerts, seminars, cinema, among others.
Biblioteca Municipal do Sabugal
The library consists of a reading room, an audiovisual room and a multipurpose room.
Praça de Touros de Aldeia da Ponte
Bullring where Portuguese Bullfights take place and stylish Streak Capeias, otherwise known as Capeias Arraianas, the typical bullfights the lands of Terras de…
Praça de Touros de Batocas
Traditional Bullring, where the famous Portuguese-style Bullfights.
Praça de Touros do Souto
Praça de touros tradicional, onde decorrem as famosas Capeias Arraianas.