Museu da Comunidade Concelhia da Batalha (MCCB)
Situated in the historical centre of the Town of Batalha, near the monastery of Santa Maria Vittoria, this new and dynamic cultural space illustrates the history of this territory through a trip begins on the formation of the universe, through the geological and paleontological records, finding the first human traces, highlighting the Roman villa of Collippo, marking the Real battle that dictated the independence of Portugal and the construction of the monastery of Santa Maria da Vitóriasociocultural aspects, displaying the the people of this region until the present time. The whole route is diverse collection, illustrated chronological complemented by interactive multimedia resources (virtual books).
Largo Goa, Damão e Diu, 4
- email: [email protected]
- website: http://www.museubatalha.com/
- social network: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057516996803
- Toilets, Temporary exhibitions, Guided tours, Educational services, Shop
- wednesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- thursday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- friday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- saturday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- sunday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
- wednesday: 09:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
- thursday: 09:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
- friday: 09:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
- saturday: 09:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
- sunday: 09:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Cultural Centers near Museu da Comunidade Concelhia da Batalha (MCCB)
Auditório Municipal da Batalha
An audotorium located in the Town Hall building, that welcome several cultural events.
Biblioteca Municipal da Batalha
A library with a wide collection of documents and an auditorium that welcomes several events.