Igreja Paroquial de São Victor
It was rebuilt in the XVII, at the place where a Romanic temple used to be. It was the first church thought to be covered with baroque glazed tiles, being the richest building of this kind in Braga.
Rua de São Vítor
- email: [email protected]
- website: http://www.arquidiocese-braga.pt/paroquiasaovictor/
- social network: https://www.facebook.com/paroquiasaovictor/
- Difficult external parking
- Churches, Chapels & Temples
- Visitable (no guide)
Monuments near Igreja Paroquial de São Victor
Igreja de Nossa Senhora a Branca
Baroque chapel with the main front covered with glazed tiles. Inside, the decoration is neoclassical, also with glazed tiles and golden woodcarving.
Chafariz da Rua Dom Pedro V
Fountain of backrest dated 1868\/1869. It consists of a semicircular tank, stop for coffee and a protection in iron, a cornice and an urn.