Restaurant housed in a rustic House recovered, with three distinct spaces: restaurant, tavern and the shop and regional products tasting. The cuisine is hearty, regional cooking, by highlighting the game dishes, Smokehouse and homemade jam. Here, the motto is the same as for 75 years: "where tradition is still what it was."
Rua Coronel Álvaro Cepeda, 1
- Business, Familiar
- Rustic, Typical
- Countryside, Mountain
- ATM, American Express, Mastercard, Visa
- Private parking
- Portuguese, Regional
- smoking, Air conditioning, accessibility
- monday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- tuesday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- wednesday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- thursday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- friday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- saturday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
- sunday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:00
Restaurants near D. Roberto
French ; Italian ; Portuguese
A large room with much natural light, decorated in light shades, with a wood oven in the room. The menu proposes a variety of Italian and Portuguese dishes.
Simple and familiar space to serve traditional Portuguese dishes.
Portuguese ; Regional
Simple and familiar space to serve good regional dishes, highlighting the mirandese and put to the lamb.
In this House of family environment have the grilled meats on charcoal, with highlight to the tested mirandesa, rodeão, veal and lamb.