Chaves - Termas & SPA
Spa located along the right bank of the Tâmega River that, according to the story, we both got excited the Romans in the intervals of their warlike incursions. These compositional waters only in the Iberian Peninsula (hyperthermal, bicarbonated, with sodium, mesomineralizadas and gasocarbónicas) are indicated for the treatment of musculoskeletal afeções, respiratory and digestive tract. Enjoy these medicinal properties for prevention of contemporary ailments such as stress, fatigue and anxiety.
Largo das Caldas
- Private parking
- Physiotherapy, Massage, Turkish bath, Hydrotherapy, Hydromassage, Sauna
- monday: 09:00-12:30, 15:30-18:30
- tuesday: 09:00-12:30, 15:30-18:30
- wednesday: 09:00-12:30, 15:30-18:30
- thursday: 09:00-12:30, 15:30-18:30
- friday: 09:00-12:30, 15:30-18:30
- saturday: 09:00-12:30, 15:30-18:30
- sunday: 09:00-12:30
Well-Being near Chaves - Termas & SPA
Small and modern gym to offer various activities such as bodybuilding, aerobics, located, among others.