Palácio dos Lemos / Palácio Ramalho Lemos / Palácio Sotto Maior
This is an 18th century palace with the façade delimited by two small towers and an entrance overcome by a pediment rising above the cornice. To stress the openings, the forged iron, the stonework and the chapel. The central body finishes in triangle with Coat of Arms and the rest of the façade presents simple rectangular openings on the ground floor and bay windows on the noble floor.
Rua Dom Francisco de Lemos
- Palaces & Mansions
Monuments near Palácio dos Lemos / Palácio Ramalho Lemos / Palácio Sotto Maior
Busto do Padre Doutor João Antunes
Bust erected in tribute to father João Antunes, painter, founder of the choir of St.petersburg and meritorious of the school of Arts and crafts.
Casa das Colunas
Building dating back to 1974, with the main facade of staggered composition. The porch with Tuscan columns, which give you the name, no longer exists, only two…
Fonte da Praça da República
Source dated 1928, decorated with some tile panels and two garden beds with flowers.
Fonte da Rua de Condeixinha
Fountain restored in 1930, with a spout and a large tiled Panel.
Fonte do Bairro da Nossa Senhora da Lapa
Fountain restored in 1933, located at ground level, with two spouts and a small tile Panel.